retail shops for semi-commercial espresso machines

Ημι-επαγγελματικές μηχανές για τους πιο ενθουσιώδεις home barista. Μηχανές αξιώσεων που προκαλούν με την εμφάνιση τους και μόνο.
Απάντηση
dinakos

retail shops for semi-commercial espresso machines

Δημοσίευση από dinakos » Πέμ Φεβ 05, 2015 5:10 pm

Για σας,

I'm going to be in Greece this summer and want to buy a semi-commercial espresso machine and grinder to have when I am visiting Greece. I currently have a Quickmill QM67 which is an E61 type machine with dual boilers and a PID. I have a mahlkonig K30 vario grinder. Wondering what retail shops there are in Athens where I might be able to buy something analogous? My parent's village is near Sparti (Karyes) but I don't think there would be any retail shops nearby...I have the espresso addiction and want to be able to pull shots when I'm visiting Greece in the summertime. (Sorry this is in English but my greek is not so perfect)

dinakos

Άβαταρ μέλους
afonic
Όνομα: Ιωσήφ
Μηχανή:: Nuova Simoneli Oscar
Μύλος:: Anfim Best
Οι καφέδες μου:: Barista Shop
Επικοινωνία:

Re: retail shops for semi-commercial espresso machines

Δημοσίευση από afonic » Πέμ Φεβ 05, 2015 7:09 pm

Hello,

barista.gr has a variety of semi professional machines: http://www.barista.gr/Coffee-machines

Alternatively, you can order from a number of eshops inside the EU, which deliver to Greece, for example elektros.it and espressocoffeeshop.com. Other than that, for actual physical shops, maybe someone that lives in Athens can help you better.

dinakos

Re: retail shops for semi-commercial espresso machines

Δημοσίευση από dinakos » Πέμ Φεβ 05, 2015 10:41 pm

thanks Artisti!
the shop near Korinthos looks great. do they have a retail shop or just online?

Απάντηση